Welcome to the Moodle Support Center for Peralta Students
- Students must already be enrolled in classes to use this Moodle site.
- Enroll through your PASSPORT Student Center or at an Admissions office.
- The default Student Email Address used on Moodle and in PASSPORT is your Student Email unless you have set a preferred email address on your PASSPORT account.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can't see the link to my course after logging in.
- Courses are opened by the Teacher usually on the first day of the semester.
- If you are enrolled in the class and are logged in but still do not see the link to your class on your Dashboard, then contact the Teacher directly (refer to the staff directory).
- If you just enrolled in the class today, then you will be added to Moodle tomorrow morning after 7 AM.
- If you have tried all of the above and nothing works, contact the Student Moodle Helpdesk at [email protected] - indicate your full name, your Student ID #, and the your Moodle Login Username.
- Not getting email from the instructor or class site.
- Your PASSPORT and Moodle accounts are probably set to the default Peralta Student Email Address, so edit your Moodle Profile Page every semester and/or redirect your Student Email.