MOODLE and HOW TO LOGIN
Tips on Using the Moodle Online Class Website
Free and Open Source Software Resources
You can add a Messages block to your Dashboard. Your instructor may send you a private message or you may send your instructor a private message using the Moodle Messaging tool. The message will also be sent to email address in your Profile. So it is very important that you check your Profile email address at the beginning of each semester, and change it if you want. By default, the District sets your Peralta Student Email Address as your Moodle Email Address.
- On your Dashboard, click the "Customize this page" button in the top right area:
- The "Add a Block" tool will appear at the bottom of the left sidebar.
- In the dropdown menu, select "Messages":
- This will add a Messages block to your sidebar which you can relocate by dragging the Move icon. Alternatively, use the round "settings" icon to view the settings screen for any block.
- When you are done, click the "Stop customizing this page" button in the top right area.